Wednesday, January 17, 2018

rejoice and be glad

Wednesday, January 17, 2018 (7:03 a.m.)
Holy God,

Thank You. Thank You. Thank You. In the midst of not such a great night’s sleep I remembered ♪This is the day This is the day that the Lord hath made that the Lord hath made I will rejoice I will rejoice and be glad in it And be glad in it♪

Rejoice and be glad (Psalm 118:24). Yes! Teach me more I pray.

The Message tells us, “This is the very day God acted - let’s celebrate and be festive!” Hmm… Celebrate and be festive.

An explanation for this Psalm in Illustrated Bible Handbook describes it as, “a great affirmation of God as He whose ‘love endures forever.’” And now I am singing a different song.

♪Give thanks to the Lord, Our God and King His love endures forever For He is good, He is above all things His love endures forever Sing praise, sing praise♪

Mm, yes Father. I ask Your absolute presence this very day, that I will truly celebrate and be festive. Show me Father how to live this day that You have made rejoicing and being glad. Yes. Thank You Father.

I love You. I thank You. I need You. I want You. Use me as You wish. Thank You. Amen.
(216 words ~ 8:15 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment