Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Blessed Hope

Tuesday, January 9, 2018 (8:36 a.m.)

(9:06 a.m.)

Distractions. Fearful thoughts. Wonders. Doubts. Hope. Yes, Father. Thank You for hope. Will You talk with me this morning about Your Blessed Hope?

(9:40 a.m.)

Reading (Titus 2:11-14). Hoping. Wanting. Looking. Searching. Breathing deeply. And asking. Yes Blessed Father, teach me so much more about Your Son, our Blessed Hope.

Three worship songs with which I am not familiar offer Your Truth and history. ♪I Believe♪ by Gold City; ♪For These Reasons♪ by Lincoln Brewster and ♪Blessed Hope♪ by Mac Powell & Shawn Lewis.

Sing to me Dear Lord. Teaching me that I will come to believe, trust and hope in You. Readily. Eagerly. Completely.

“I trust Jesus”. Words I want to live, not just recite. “Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Savior, Jesus Christ” (Titus 2:13). “Amen! Come, Lord Jesus!” (Revelation 22:20b).

And now a smile. As I read the comment for the last words of Revelation. The Life Recovery Bible22:20-21 It is unhealthy to harbor unrealistic dreams about a future that will never come about. But it is very healthy for us to anchor our new life and recovery in the certainty of Christ’s return. By trusting Christ with our future, we can better deal with our past and live a more productive present.”

Mm. Yes. Trust. Hope. Deepening “our personal relationship with Him. As we trust in Him and possess the hope of meeting Him face to face, we will grow closer to Him. Then Christ’s unconditional acceptance and unlimited power will continually undergird us in recovery.”

Oh yes. Come, Lord Jesus. Our Blessed Hope. Thank You. I love You. Amen.
(293 words ~ 10:19 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment