Friday, January 12, 2018

turning to, focusing on, settling in and finding

Friday, January 12, 2018 (7:58 a.m.)
Blessed God,

I look to You. My mind wanders. Attention strays. Turn my focus back to You. Yes!
(8:32 a.m.)

Yes. Yes. And yes! Dearest, Blessed God, turn all my focus onto You. Thank You that I get to look to You. Turning my heart, my soul, my mind and my strength (Mark 12:30) to You.

Deep breath. Settling into Your Word. Finding hope. And joy.

Thank You Father. Thank You that we get to turn to You. Asking. Seeking. Knocking (Matthew 7:7). And then finding. Peace. Your peace that passes all understanding (Philippians 4:7).

“I trust You Jesus.” Yes. There. I’ve said it again. In turning to, focusing on and settling in to You and Your Word we find. Peace. Hope. Joy. Strength. Power. 

Fill me and use these attributes to Your good and to Your glory. I love You Father. I need You. I trust You. And I ask You. Fill me. Use me. As only You can. Thank You. I love You. Amen.
(177 words ~ 9:11 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment