Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Thank You, thank You Jesus!

Wednesday, January 24, 2018 (6:51 a.m.)
Thank You, Jesus!

Thank You, thank You Jesus!

Blessed Lord, I can not even begin to thank You enough. You have always been with me. The past several days are when I have again experienced the peace of Your presence. Thank You, thank You Jesus!

Sitting here. Safe and warm. Rested. Refreshed. Regenerated. And rejoicing. Absolute, wholehearted rejoicing.

Thank You Jesus. I truly don’t want to stop saying it. Right now it just comes out freely. Easily. Wholeheartedly. Thank You.

I followed You. I did not set off on my own. I stayed behind. Watching. Waiting. Listening. Trusting. And taking my cues from You. Thank You Jesus.

My heart is settled. I notice I’m smiling. And breathing in deeply. You provide this peace. Thank You.

Considering the peace I am experiencing and all the change that is taking place in and around us, I am suddenly soulfully singing, ♪There been times that I thought I couldn’t last for long But now I think I’m able to carry on It’s been a long, a long time coming But I know a change gon’ come oh yes it will♪

And that change? You! Absolutely, definitely You! Thank You Jesus.

So… as we continue reading our home and hearts for major change around here, I look to You. Asking Your guidance. Seeking Your patience. Knocking on Your door of mercy and grace.

And while I’m at it, let me ask You (Matthew 7:7) to emblazon the power and Truth of Proverbs 4:23 across my totality. Reintroduced to it yesterday I can’t get enough of it.

“Above everything else, guard your heart; for it is the source of life’s consequences” (Complete Jewish Bible).

Expanded Bible, “Be careful what you think [Above all that you guard, protect your heart], because your thoughts run your life [life flows from it].”

The Message, “Keep vigilant watch over your heart; that’s where life starts.”

Mm, yes. Tell me more.

New International Reader’s Version, “Above everything else, guard your heart. Everything you do comes from it.”

The Passion Translation, “So above all, guard the affections of your heart, for they affect all that you are. Pay attention to the welfare of your innermost being, for from there flows the wellspring of life.”

I can only ask, “Please.” Yes, please do all You must in, with, by, through and for me all that You know is necessary for this to truly be a safe place of recovery and recuperation. Thank You. Thank You, thank You Jesus.

I love You. I need You. I choose You. I trust and thank You. Amen.

(441 words ~ 8:36 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment