Wednesday, April 3, 2013

reconciliation


Wednesday, April 3, 2013 (6:37 a.m.)
Awesome, Holy Father,
Will You speak with me this morning about reconciliation? Just yesterday I read somewhere that it is more important than resolution because while one (reconciliation) deals with relationships the other (resolution) focuses on problems. I think I have a problem with a relationship. I need Your help.
(9:52 a.m.)
Following what I believe to be Your lead (Mathew 5:23-24) I left here 'to be reconciled with my brother'. While it doesn't feel any different, I'm going on in faith that we are indeed 'okay'.
I have to confess to You Dearest Dad, this everyday life business is way harder than I ever expected it to be. I have what I believe to be great ideas and interests and attempts and ambitions and for the most part they fall along the wayside for lack of commitment on my part. I can waver and avoid with the best (or is it 'worst') of them. Change this in me please.
(11:11 a.m.)
Because I keep getting distracted by thinking You are leading me this way or that, I am going to get up, get busy and keep asking You to bless me and keep me (Numbers6:24-26). Father, I love You. I want to be Your obedient daughter and for just right now, I have no idea what that looks like. Work in me I pray. I love You. Amen.
(236 words ~ 11:15 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment