Thursday, April 11, 2013

ladybugs


Wednesday, April 10, 2013 (8:52 a.m.)
Most Blessed Father God,
Where do we start? At the very beginning Yes, a very good place to start
(10:13 a.m.)
♫When you read you begin with A-B-C which took me right back to remembering the importance of accepting, believing, and confessing Jesus as my Lord and Savior. Father, I admit to continuing trying to do my way to You.
Thursday, April 11, 2013 (6:50 a.m.)
And this morning I get to come here absolutely grateful. Yesterday You gave me ladybugs. I was feeling grumpy and getting more upset as I haphazardly jerked at weeds in the yard. I grumbled to myself. Rehearsed all my justifications for feeling as I did. And then I realized. I didn't HAVE to be mad. I was choosing it!
Just like that I changed locations, to a more pliable piece of property. And what did I get for my efforts? Ladybugs! Thank You Father. Thank You.
Bless us and keep us this day I pray. We love You. Amen.
(171 words ~ 7:03 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment