Saturday, April 13, 2013

busy brain


Friday, April 12, 2013 (6:46 a.m.)
Awesome God,
Thank You! I had a very 'busy brain' for most of the late night and early morning. Throughout it all thoughts of Your Word, Your Son's sacrifice and Your love for each and everyone of us shone through above it all. Thank You Father.
There was a time when this would not have been the case. Too often I get caught up in the 'he saids and she saids' and in trying to make sense of it all. Thank You for allowing me into Your presence on the behalf of others and myself.
Father God, You are so incredibly kind. You have done so much to bring us to Yourself. We stumble. We fall. And through it all You remain. Faithful. Kind. Forgiving. Mm. Forgiveness. Such a big and powerful word. Speak with me this morning about sharing Your power through forgiving ourselves and others.
So many verses and sections are written on the subject and I don't have time to look at them all. Narrow down the search for me I ask.
Hebrews 12:15. No sooner asked then answered. Thank You Father. “Make sure that no one misses out on God's grace. Make sure that no root of bitterness grows up that might cause trouble and pollute many people” (Common English Bible). And said this way in The Voice “Watch carefully that no one falls short of God's favor, that no well of bitterness springs up to trouble you and throw many others off the path.”
Yes Father. How I ask You to help me live Your Way of forgiveness this and every single day. I love You so very much. Thank You. Amen.
(284 words) 

No comments:

Post a Comment