Tuesday, April 9, 2013

mistakes


Tuesday, April 9, 2013 (6:31 a.m.)
Awesome God,
Tell me. Just how many mistakes can one person make? Never mind. Rather than answering that, let me thank You instead for providing Your Word on the subject.
Your Word. Specifically 1Corinthians 10:11-12 and 2Timothy 3:14-17. In both cases Paul was writing to encourage Your believers. His letter to the Corinthians was to urge Your people to resolve their problems and honor You. His words to Timothy were those of blessing, advice and comfort.
Father, thank You! All these centuries later they bless, advise and comfort me as well. The Life Recovery Bible says this, “Paul had made mistakes in the past, but that didn't disqualify him from helping Timothy. Neither do our mistakes disqualify us from reaching out to others.”
As I come before You this morning I thank and praise You for the work You are doing in this household, the work You are doing in me. And I ask You to fulfill Your Word, Your Truth in me.
“The whole Bible was given to us by inspiration from God and is useful to teach us what is true and to make us realize what is wrong in our lives; it straightens us out and helps us do what is right. It is God's way of making us well prepared at every point, fully equipped to do good to everyone” (2Timothy 3: 16-17).
Yes Lord. Make it so. Thank You for the mistakes I've made so far this morning alone. Thank You especially for all You are going to teach me through them. I love You Father. Thank You. Amen.
(270 words ~ 7:47 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment