Monday, April 29, 2013

Psalm 89:1


Monday, April 29, 2013 (7:07 a.m.)
♫I am a C, I am a C-h, I am a C-h-r-i-s-t-i-a-n And I have J-e-s-u-s inside my h-e-a-r-t and I will l-i-v-e e-t-e-r-n-a-l-l-y
Blessed, Holy, Father God,
THANK YOU! Here I've been for almost an hour trying to 'feel' connected to You. I woke up not feelin' it. I said a few Scriptures, sang the song above, started to tell You how I was just going through the motions and a different song started singing to me.
♫I will sing of the mercies of the Lord forever I will sing... I will sing of the mercies of the Lord. With my mouth will I make known Thy faithfulness, Thy faithfulness With my mouth will I make known Thy faithfulness to all generations And here You are. I don't feel all that different. But I KNOW.
I know You are good. You are faithful. And I am grateful. I'm not here because I have to. Not because I should. I'm here because I want to know You. I want to know You so that I truly will sing of Your mercies forever.
Father God, thank You. Thank You for this reminder. Thank You that I came here in faith and You blessed me with a song. A song I can take with me and sing throughout the day. A song taken straight from Your Word. Psalm 89:1, I will sing of the mercies of the Lord forever I will sing... I will sing of the mercies of the Lord. With my mouth will I make known Thy faithfulness to all generations
Thank You Father. Live in and through me this day. Make me obedient to Your will and to Your way. I love You. I thank You. And I ask You to bring glory and honor to Your most holy name through my thoughts and actions this day. Keep me close to You. I love You. Thank You. Amen.
(328 words ~ 7:50 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment