Thursday, April 4, 2013

"I am glad."


Thursday, April 4, 2013 (6:59 a.m.)
Most Holy Father God,
You have made me glad Thank You. It's the song I started singing right after I heard myself think, “I am glad.” Glad. Thank You, Father. “I am glad.”
I don't always remember that. Too often I fall prey to thinking of all the things I am not. Thank You for reminding me. I have no idea what You have in store for me this day but I will rejoice for You have made me glad Thank You.
Father, thank You for the joy You bring into my life. This is not something I can do myself. You provide our every need.
In looking up and finding the words to the song my heart is still singing, I smiled immediately. I will enter His gates with thanksgiving in my heart I will enter His courts with praise I will say this is the day that the Lord has made I will rejoice for He has made me glad
“I am glad.” Because YOU have made me glad! Only because You have made me glad. Thank You Father.
Psalm 100:3 tells us, “Know that the Lord, He is God; It is He who has made us, and not we ourselves; We are His people and the sheep of His pasture.”
I did not make myself glad. You did. And I thank You. Help me use this gladness well this day. Let it be the base of all I do. Remind me as often as necessary that He has made me glad He has made me glad I will rejoice for He has made me glad Thank You Father.
'All glory and grace with God' is how I long to live each day You have given me. Make it so, I pray, in Your Son's most holy name. Thank You. I love You. Amen.
(314 words ~ 7:56 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment