Monday, October 5, 2009

redeemed

Monday, October 5, 2009 (8:07 a.m.)

Redeeming Lord,

Let the redeemed of the Lord say so… Redeemed: saved from sin, error, or evil. Psalm 107: 2, “Has the Lord redeemed you? Then speak out! Tell others He has saved you from your enemies.”

I’ve been redeemed (I’ve been redeemed) By the blood of the Lamb (by the blood of the Lamb) I’ve been redeemed by the blood of the Lamb Filled with the Holy Ghost I am All my sins are washed away, I’ve been redeemed. And that’s not all (and…) There’s more besides (there’s more…) And that’s not all there’s more besides… I’ve been to the river and I’ve been baptized All my sins are washed away I’ve been redeemed. How do ya get to heaven? (How…) Through Jesus Christ (through…) How do ya get to heaven? Through Jesus Christ You get to heaven through Jesus Christ, He is the Way, the Truth, the Life All my sins are washed away I’ve been redeemed

Hallelujah! Thank You Jesus! Too easily I forget what all is involved in my having been redeemed by Your precious blood. Lord, thank You for being willing to pay the debt I owe from not being able to live up to Your Word. Thank You for truly being “the Way, the Truth, and the Life” (John 14:6). ALL my sins are washed away I’ve been redeemed

I love You Lord. I am truly grateful. Help me live this day filled with Your Holy Ghost, redeemed and fully saying so! I love You. Amen.

(258 words ~ 10:03 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment