Tuesday, October 27, 2009

early in the morning

Tuesday, October 27, 2009 (2:10 a.m.)

Holy, Holy, Holy! Lord God Almighty!

Early in the morning our song shall rise to Thee; Holy, holy, holy! Merciful and mighty! God in three Persons, blessed Trinity

Blessed Lord, thank You! Albeit, EARLY in the morning. My song DOES rise to Thee!

Thank You Lord. Even as I look up 2Chronicles 20:20 (how’s that for a prospect of ‘seeing’ something special? :) another song starts singing. Beautiful One I love, Beautiful One I adore, Beautiful One my soul shall sing

Mm Lord. What a special treat to sit out here alone with You, fully aware that You have something special for me to know. Thank You Lord. Thank You that as I read, “Early in the morning they (the army of Judah) left for the Desert of Tekoa. As they set out, Jehoshaphat stood and said, ‘Listen to me, Judah and people of Jerusalem! Have faith in the Lord your God and you will be upheld; have faith in his prophets and you will be successful.’”

Thank You Lord. Thank You that You would call me out here to You and remind me of Your sovereignty. Your supreme power and authority, Lord. What a blessing!

Thank You that in a verse (15b) prior to the one mentioned above, I am reminded by Your very own words, spoken through Jahaziel - a man standing before You, among the people from every part of Judah, after having Your Holy Spirit come upon him, “Don’t be afraid! Don’t be paralyzed by this mighty army! For the battle is not yours, but God’s!”

Beautiful One I love, Beautiful I adore, Beautiful One my soul shall sing Thank You Lord. Thank You that You are so good. Thank You that You are so involved in our lives. Thank You that we are to ‘have faith in You, the Lord our God, and we will be upheld’. What is better than that God? (Maybe a few more hours of sleep? Just kidding! Kind of… :)

I love You Lord. Thank You for this early in the morning wake up call. Remind me of the things I need to know today. Prepare me for all You have for me this day. I love You so much. I am grateful to You. And I am ready to proceed as You desire. I love You. Amen.

(380 words ~ 3:06 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment