Friday, October 23, 2009

first

Friday, October 23, 2009 (4:47 a.m.)

Jesus, Name above all names!

Blessed Redeemer, Glorious Lord; Emmanuel! “God is with us” Blessed Redeemer, Living Word.

Mm, yes God. I like waking up with thoughts and songs of You being first in my mind and in my heart. Thank You Lord.

Thank You that as I’ve searched Your Word this morning First and Second Peter (1:7) have been involved, as well as Revelation 22:13. “I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.”

And what would the idea of Someone (You!) being First and Last be without Barry White crooning in my internal background? Looking up the words to the song dear Lord, here I am, once again putting You into our pop culture! The First, my Last, my Everything And the answer to all my dreams. You’re my sun, my moon, my guiding star My kind of wonderful, that’s what You. I know there’s only, only One like You There’s no way ‘They’ could have made two! You’re all I’m living for Your love I’ll keep for evermore You’re the First, You’re the Last, My Everything...♫ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fcd3XuQwDQQ

Oh most Dear and Precious Lord, thank You for all You are teaching me about Your love. Help me apply and use it appropriately. I love You so much. I truly want You first (and last) in my life. Encompass me this day Dear Lord that I would truly utilize every aspect of all You have provided for me to genuinely live it loving You, myself and others well.

Use me Lord ~ You’re my First, my Last, my Everything and I love You like there is no other. Thank You Lord. I love You. Amen.

(289 words ~ 6:36 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment