Thursday, October 29, 2009

Beautiful One

Thursday, October 29, 2009 (6:30 a.m.)

Beautiful One

I love. Beautiful One I adore. Beautiful One, my soul must sing And sing it has, already, for much of the early morning.

Thank You Lord. Thank You that even though my conscious mind has been thinking, ‘I just sang this the other day’ my soul doesn’t seem to mind the repeat performance.

Powerful, so powerful Your glory fills the skies Oh, and it does, Dear Lord! Your mighty works displayed for all to see Mm! The beauty of Your majesty awakes my heart to sing ~ How marvelous, how wonderful You are Yes Lord!

You opened my eyes to Your wonders anew, You captured my heart with this love ‘Cause nothing on earth is as beautiful as You Now there’s a new thought!

I’ve sung this song I don’t know how many times before, yet this morning I’m stuck on the word “‘Cause”. You HAVE ‘opened my eyes to Your wonders anew’. And You’ve definitely ‘captured my heart with this love’. But have I ever stopped to consider that it’s all because ‘nothing on earth is as beautiful as You’? I don’t think so!

Something I learned a very long time ago is to check all philosophical ideas through Your Word, which is exactly how I ended up in Ecclesiastes (3:11) just now ~ with even MORE deep thoughts presented by the Preacher/Teacher.

“He has made everything beautiful in its time. Also He has put eternity in their hearts, except that no one can find out the work God does from beginning to end.” I’m thinking that puts You right up there at the very pinnacle of ‘nothing on earth is as beautiful as You’!

Lord, how I ask You to guide and direct my thoughts (feelings, being, and actions) today, in accordance to Jesus’ (Mark 12:30) dictate that we are to ‘love You with all of our hearts and souls, mind and strength’.

I love You so much already, Lord. Make it into the love You want it to be. A love that glorifies and enjoys You forever. Beautiful One I love, Beautiful One I adore, Beautiful One my soul must sing. Wonderful, so wonderful is Your unfailing love, Your cross is spoken mercy over me. No eye has seen, no ear has heard, no heart can fully know How glorious, how beautiful You are. Beautiful One...

I love You Most Beautiful One! Thank You for allowing me such a privilege. Use it ~ use me for Your good. Amen.

(407 words ~ 8:13 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment