Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Grateful.

Tuesday, November 14, 2017 (6:18 a.m.)
Blessed, Holy God,

How long has it been since I’ve been so overcome by the sheer beauty of the early morning sky that I’ve gone outside to get a closer look? TWICE! Hmm… yes. Father, thank You.

Thank You for improving health. Thank You for heightened awarenesses. Thank You for Your love. And Your presence.

This morning I again look to You. Grateful. Yes. That’s the word alright. Truly grateful.

What a kick I got just now as I read David’s words presented in The Message. “Thank You! Everything in me says, ‘Thank You!’ Angels listen as I sing my thanks. I kneel in worship facing Your holy temple and say it again: ‘Thank You!’ Thank You for Your love, thank You for Your faithfulness; Most holy is Your name, most holy is Your Word. The moment I called out, You stepped in; You made my life large with strength” (Psalm 138:1-3).

Deep, healing breath. Simple, honest smile. Relaxed shoulders. Genuine joy. These all come from You. Father how I thank You .

Reading over in the New Living Translation, my heart wildly agrees. “When I pray, You answer me; You encourage me by giving me the strength I need.” (Psalm 138:3). You do. And I am grateful!

Thank You Father. Empower me as You know is best that I would live this day as You would have me. Provide our every need that we would respond with joyful thanksgiving. Thank You for Your love. Thank You for Your faithfulness.

Do with me as You wish. I love You. I long to serve You. I am gratefully Yours. Thank You. Amen.
(281 words ~ 6:48 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment