Thursday, November 30, 2017

almost smiling

Tuesday, November 21, 2017 (6:57 a.m.)
Holy God,

Thank You for the various ways You bless us. “In sickness and in health”. Truly. We have been experiencing these sickness and health blessings for over a month now. Thank You Father!

I am looking for a word that means an almost smile. I’ve been almost smiling for days. Yet the word to describe my thoughts, feelings and facial expressions eludes me.

Rather than take the time to keep searching, I am looking to You. Asking that You would speak to my heart, my soul, my mind and strength this day.

Father, I love You. I have energy I haven't had in a month’s time. Let me use it well. To Your good. And to Your glory. There’s much that could be done. I am asking You to order my plans and their outcome according to YOUR will and YOUR way.

There’s laundry and grandkids. Baking. And You know where and on what You would have me send time and talents. Lead me. Guide me. Make me. Mold me. Do all You must that I would use this energy as You wish. Singing. Smiling. Standing. And stretching.

Use me Father. As You know is best. I love You. I long to serve You. I praise You. I thank You. Amen.
(217 words ~ 7:54 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment