Thursday, November 30, 2017

Right? Or loving?

Sunday, November 26, 2017 (8:57 a.m.)
Ruby Princess
Catalina Bay
Holy God,

So, this isn’t good. A standoff. Silence. Not talking. Cold shoulders. What would YOU have us do here Lord?

Forgive. Yes. How??

The imprints of our youths are to dig in deeper. Take a firmer stand. Prove our own point. Or die trying.

I confess Blessed God, I want my action to be acknowledged as good. Right. Best. I’m not wanting to listen, hear or care about the other side of the coin.

Feelings have been hurt. Misunderstandings are reining supreme. Let’s get YOU back at the very center of our hearts.

Deep breath. Deeper grudge. Not good. Try again. Deep breath. Be willing to lose face. Set down my guard. Turn to You. Asking. Seeking. Knocking (Matthew 7:7).

Yes. ♪Seek ye first the kingdom of God and His righteousness And all these things will be added unto You Allelu, Alleluia.♪

Yes please Father. Do I want to be right? Or do I want to be loving? I need You to work deep in my heart (Psalm 51:10?) Change my heart Oh Lord...

No comments:

Post a Comment