Tuesday, November 14, 2017

"all through the night"

Wednesday, November 8, 2017 (7:07 a.m.)
Holy God,

Good morning. It was a lot of getting ups and lying downs throughout the night. Thank You that You are here in all of it.

Thank You Father for the psalmists and their psalms that remind us to thank and praise You all through the night. Yes Father. I confess, most of my thoughts were not on You.

Ah, but come the morning light and the chance to be here with You in Your Word? Thanks and praise once again.

Thank You for Your Word Holy God. Thank You for what some have come to call Your “love letter” to us. Mm. Yes. I do experience it as such. Thank You!

Three psalms in The Message, each using the phrase “all through the night”, help me pause. Breath deeply. Smile. Contemplate. Rejoice. Sing praise.

Ah. Time alone with You. Psalm 42:6-8; 77:2-6 and 92:1-3 speak of remembering, slowing down and praising You for all You have done. Mm, yes Father. Thank You for sending us Your love letter full of Truth and promises.

Use me this day as You wish. I love You. I long to serve You. And I thank You. Amen.
(209 words ~ 8:22 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment