Tuesday, November 14, 2017

willingness

Saturday, November 4, 2017 (9:03 a.m.)
Holy God,

Thank You. Thank You, thank You, thank You!

Thank You for the willingness of letting plans change. Yes Lord. I went to a doctor’s appointment yesterday with my own agenda and expectations. Surprise! I ended up leaving with x-rays and prescriptions.

Thank You Father for insurance benefits and a husband willing to help. So many things for which to be thankful. Yes. The unusually attentive dog flanking my most every move. The opportunity to rest. Heal. Feel better.

I find it interesting that at one point in time I was berating myself for being lazy and the next I am embracing a doctor’s orders to not do too much. Thank You for the turn of events that allow me this privilege.

Father, I am here asking Your guidance. Empower me to doing as much [or as little] as You know is best. Thank You for the willingness to wait on You. Yes Father. “Wait on the LORD. Be courageous, and He will strengthen your heart. Wait on the LORD!” (Psalm 27:14 International Standard Version)

Yes, Holy God. This I ask in Your Son’s most holy name. Thank You. I love You. Amen.
(204 words ~ 10:31 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment