Thursday, November 2, 2017

THANK YOU

Thursday, November 2, 2017 (6:37 a.m.)
Holy God,

Thank You! 

The song ♪A Change Is Gonna Come♪ started singing to me yesterday and I just now looked up its origin. Thank You Father. Thank You for again making me aware of the world around me.

Oh we live in such a fallen world of despair. THANK YOU that the very moment my mind went in that direction, You countered with John 10:10.

“The thief’s purpose is to steal, kill and destroy. My [Jesus] purpose is to give life in all its fullness.”

Mm, yes Father! Thank You.

The Voice says, “The thief approaches with malicious intent, looking to steal, slaughter, and destroy; I came to give life with joy and abundance.” Joy. Abundance. Hmm...

“I have come so that people may live and that they may enjoy life to the full” (Worldwide English).

As I ponder Your Truth Blessed Father, I ask You to provide the strength and courage necessary for the change that is coming. Change in me. Change in this world as we know it. Empower us in looking to You for Truth. Joy. Life. In abundance.

Yes Father. THANK YOU for Your love. Your plan. Your will. And Your way. Line us up. Empower and embolden us. This I ask in Jesus' most blessed and holy name. Thank You. I love You. Amen.
(205 words ~ 7:25 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment