Wednesday, November 1, 2017

more changes

Wednesday, November 1, 2017 (6:43 a.m.)
Blessed God,

It’s another brand new month. And I feel so much better. Thank You God. Thank You.

I’ve heard myself saying how much I appreciate the time You’ve allowed me to rest and heal. Thank You for the opportunity to consider more changes I want to make.

Yes, Father. Thank You. Changes. Adjustments. Awareness. Little things. Bigger ones. And in the very back of my mind I keep hearing Diana Ross singing ♪I’m coming out…♪

Finally taking the time to look up the words I see that they really do fit what is going on inside me. ♪I want the world to know I got to let it show There’s a new me coming out And I just had to live And I wanna give…♪

There’s a lot of power represented in this music. Power to change. Mm, yes. Thank You Father. Thank You for the courage and the power to change. All of which comes directly from You.

I don’t want to do too much today. Let me follow Your lead. Keep me close to You. That I would truly come out from the funk that has kept limited for so very long.

Jesus, I love You. I thank You. And how sincerely I ask You to empower and embolden me to Your good and glorious end. Enable me in living this day as You would have me. Honestly. Openly. Willingly. Following Your lead.

Thank You Jesus. Live in, with, by, through and for me I pray. Thank You. I love You. Amen.
(262 words ~ 7:45 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment