Monday, November 21, 2016

Your peace

Sunday, November 6, 2016 (8:45 a.m.)
Barcelona, Spain – tarmac
Lufthansa flight to Munich, Germany
Holy, Holy God,

Thank You. I have so many tears. And a heart filled with so much gratitude. You've blessed us. You've kept us. You have truly turned Your face upon us and given us Your peace (Numbers 6:24-26). And we are grateful. Really, truly grateful.

None of this trip would have been possible without Your generous, providing hand. Thank You. And the tears begin again.

Thank You Father that You have made me with such tremendous emotions.

(9:14 a.m. - in the air)

Father, thank You for this bird's eye view of a city that initially intimidated me. Thank You for taking me so incredibly far outside of my comfort zone. Thank You for such good traveling companions and their overall willingness to all get along.

Truly the words I can think to use come nowhere near to expressing all the JOY You have provided me. Everywhere I look I have reminders of Your blessed care of our well being.
(9:35 a.m.)

Thank You for teaching me more about fearing not. What an incredible lesson about the importance of prayer. Confession. And honesty. Unintended slights were quickly resolved once expressed. Clogged lines of communication opened upon true discussion.

Thank You Father that I truly do not need to be afraid! There's a giant great big world out there that does not all speak the same language. And somehow we can figure it out.

There are similarities and vast differences. And my spirit has grown exponentially because of it all. Thank You Father that I truly do not have to be afraid!

Keep working in me. Keep teaching me. Keep ~ me. Yes! Keep me in Your will and in Your way. I love You so very much. Thank You for loving me all the more. Use me as You wish. Thank You. Amen.
(9:49 a.m.)


-->

No comments:

Post a Comment