Monday, November 21, 2016

Praising God

Friday, November 18, 2016 (7:22 a.m.)
Phoenix Inn Suites
Eugene, OR
Blessed God,
(7:33 a.m.)
Let me praise You Father. Yes.

My mind wanders. I think of things I can't control. And then I remember I am to praise You. Praise You in the morning. Praise You at the noontime. Praise You when the sun goes down.

I don't think I really do a good job at praising You.
(8:45 a.m.)

Thank You that there is much to read about praise. What it is. How to get started.
(3:14 p.m.)
Homewood Suites by Hilton
Vancouver, WA
Once again...

Here I sit. Mind boggled. New and beautiful place to us. Grateful. Praiseful. Who even knew that was a word?

Yes, Father. Praise You for all You are and all You have done. Taking an unknown step here... I praise You in advance for all You have yet to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment