Tuesday, November 22, 2016

song in my heart

Tuesday, November 22, 2016 (6:39 a.m.)
Blessed God,

Thank You! You gave me a song in my heart early this morning. Turns out it was one we sang during a church service this past Sunday.

♫Take all I am Lord. Use me for Your glory... I'm not my own. I belong to the King

What would it look like if I really lived this day as though I truly believe this?

Gary Rea's “Heaven is Here Now (Worship Song)” is so easy to sing. The melody prompts me to sway as I consider the images it brings to mind.

Tears choke in my throat as I do my best not to let them fall. In Heaven there'll be perfect peace There'll be joy in the streets and Every mouth will be singing Your praise There'll be no sorrow at all

Truly Father, I can't imagine it! We will be free from every chain And our bodies will be whole again And Your church will be one Spotless beautiful bride For Your Glory We'll see Your Glory

Promises. Hope. Heaven is here now Your Spirit is here now Lord we believe it We've started to see it Your Kingdom come

Mm. Your Kingdom come... A glimpse here. A peek there. Adjusting attitudes are proof positive that Your Spirit really IS here now.

♫Lord come and reign here Come have Your way here Establish Your rule, Come take the throne Your Kingdom come

Holy, Holy God, live through me this day. Let it be clear that I'm not my own I belong to the King

Romans 8:9-17 serves to remind us who we really are. Your children (v. 16)! Continue singing in and through me this day Father. I truly long to live not as my own, but as Yours.

I love You. I thank You. And I ask You to Use me for Your glory Thank You Father. I love You. Amen.
(323 words ~ 7:45 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment