Saturday, November 19, 2016

willingness to participate ~ 10/31/16

Monday [Halloween] October 31, 2016 (9:00 a.m.)
Rhapsody of the Seas
Window Seat @ Sea
Holy God ~

Thank You. Thank You. Thank You. Thank You for fun. Thank You for a 5.8 mile family bike ride along the southern coast of France.

Thank You for privilege. And blessings. Adventure. And a willingness to participate. Thank You for forgiveness. Yes Father. Work in me as far as forgiveness goes. I seem to become erratically upset over the most minor inconveniences.

Holy God, I love You. I want to represent You well. Pouting sullenness does not serve that purpose. I recognize it as it happens. And I honestly don't know how to just let things go. YOU do! You know exactly how You would best have me respond to inconsequential circumstances.
(10:09 a.m.)

Father, I long to serve You as You wish. We have more opportunities today. What would You have us do with the time and choices You have for us?

We love You so very much. Use us as You wish. Thank You. We love You. Amen.
(10:17 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment