Sunday, May 18, 2014

victorious

Sunday, May 18, 2014 (6:53 a.m.)
Blessed Father, Holy God,

Thank You for another day. Another day to praise You. To give You thanks. To consider You. To give You glory. To learn more of Your ultimate victory.

Father, thank You. Thank You for the changes You are making in us. Thank You for the word 'disingenuous' that I woke up with this morning. Thank You for the opportunity to consider and then discard it as something I do NOT want to be. Insincere. Dishonest. Untruthful. False.

Thank You for leading me instead to what I long to be. Victorious. In You! Triumphant. Successful. Talk to me this morning about our victory in Christ.

(8:05 a.m.)

With all the verses and comments I've read this morning, it's still a children's song that is singing loud and clear within me. It started hours ago and keeps getting stronger. As You continue reminding me that I am victorious in You (1 Corinthians 15:57), let me keep singing all the louder Rise and shine And give God the glory, glory... Children of the Lord

It's You I long to trust. You I want to glorify. You who guides me to the Truth that “When we have the resurrection power of Jesus Christ at work within us nothing we do is ever wasted. God will use even our failures and relapses to teach us something of His glory” (The Life Recovery Bible comment for 1Cor.15:35-58).

I'm on my way to church now. Keep me singing. Praising. And longing to remember You as the One who makes each of us victorious. I love You. Let me live this day so that shows abundantly! Thank You. I love You. Amen.

(284 words ~ 8:21 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment