Monday, May 12, 2014

continued provision

Monday, May 12, 2014 (6:30 a.m.)
Holy Father,

Thank You. It's someone's birthday today. I'm not sure whose. Thank You for the semi-reminder. Bless whoever it is.

There's more traveling involved today. Traveling in which I will again be the driver. Once more I ask Your travel mercies on our behalf. So far we've been safe and successful. How I ask that would continue being the case.

Thank You Father for the blessings You have bestowed upon us thus far. Safe traveling, wonderful food options, fun company. One last day of household hospitality and then on to another new normal.

Father I am thanking You in advance for what is yet to come. We have vacationing details to work out. A summer swim schedule to plan. Two days of different have made me keenly aware of my absolute dependance on You. Thank You for Your presence.

Thank You for getting us where we've needed to be exactly as we've needed to be there. Again, I ask Your continued provision on our behalf.

Mm, yes. Continued provision.

Bless You Father. The Message tells us to steep our lives (Matthew 6:33) and ourself (Luke 12:31) in Your reality, Your initiative, Your provisions. That is exactly what I am asking this morning. Father, I want to trust You to do in and for, with and through me all that You wish this day.

Thank You for showing me the joy there is to be found in every single day. Thank You for providing us the strength to meet the troubles that may arise. The Life Recovery Bible asserts in a devotional referring to Psalm 118:24, “We, too, can choose to find joy, strength, and sanity when we accept each day's realities.”

As I turn to the verse mentioned, I read those that follow and smile. I smile as I recognize Your continued provision on my behalf. ThankYou Father. Use me well this day. I love You. I thank You. Amen.
(327 words ~ 7:17 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment