Monday, February 25, 2013

Your Word


Sunday, February 24, 2013 (7:04 a.m.)
Most Blessed Father God,
How I thank You. You are so good. So holy. So loving. So kind. You show us Your mercies are made new every morning (Lamentations 3:23).
I didn't know this was the direction we would be taking this morning. I thought for sure we were going along the route of organizing the chaos around here. You know, “God is not one who likes things to be disorderly and upset. He likes harmony...” (1Corinthians 14:33).
You are working so wonderfully in this household Father. Even coming out just now to look at Your stance on name calling I was reminded, “Don't use bad language. Say only what is good and helpful to those you are talking to, and what will give them a blessing” (Ephesians 4:29).
♫Your Word is a lamp unto my feet And a light unto my path (Psalm 119:105). Your Word. Your will. Your way. Keep up Your incredible work in us.
(176 words)

No comments:

Post a Comment