Saturday, February 23, 2013

"be big"


Friday, February 22, 2013 (6:08 a.m.)
Hallelujah, Jesus!
Yesterday I asked to be made teachable and it happened. I read again about the important of forgiveness and the power of the words we choose.
This morning I was considering the word 'belittle' and very shortly realized the need we all have to 'be bigged'. Encouraged. Upgraded. Uplifted. Built up. And it all came from being willing to turn to You. To not only look at, but to really apply Your Word.
How I thank You Father, Son and Holy Ghost for the work You continue doing in us. There are so many changes that need to be made around here. Esteeming and respecting one another is right up there at the top.
Much earlier, as so often happens in time spent with You, another song came to me. Decades old, yet still relevant. Why do you build me up Buttercup just to let me down
Build up. Not tear down. Father, we so easily fall back into old patterns. One person hurts another and the next thing we know the gloves come off. How I ask that we approach the work we have to do around here today with the regard for one another that will honor and exalt You.
Be glorified by us Dearest Father. Enable and empower us to “be-big” one another, NOT to belittle each other. We have work to do. BIG work. Physical labor, as well as emotional healing. Guide us. Direct us. Nurture and train us in the way we should go, that we will not depart from You (Proverbs 22:6).
We are Your children and we long to serve You well. Make it so dear God. Through our words, our choices, our thoughts and our worship. We love You Father. Help us use well Your love for all. In Your Son's most holy name I pray. Thank You. Amen.
(313 words ~ 7:27 a.m.)  

No comments:

Post a Comment