Monday, February 4, 2013

"Oh, my God!"

Saturday, February 2, 2013 (6:24 a.m.)
“Oh, my God!”
It's a good phrase. Especially when it sneaks out of my mouth unrehearsed. Like this morning. Two separate times. Both dealing with the beauty of the early morning sky. Each resulting in my grabbing a handcrafted afghan and walking outside to enjoy it further.
“Oh, my God!” - 'used to express a range of emotions including surprise, anger, disappointment, or joy, or when reacting to something that has just been said'. Father, I long to glorify You in my use of these three little words.
As I considered the amount of letters involved in these three profound words, I thought to take off the 'h' and have found countless Bible verses to explore. Thank You Father.
(8:14 a.m.)
I have been reading of David's “O my God” to You (1Chronicles 17:25) and I keep 'bird walking' off in different directions. Keep me focused on what You would have me take with me into this day Blessed Father.
David had what he thought was a wonderful idea. He wanted to build You a temple to house the Ark of the Covenant.
(8:54 a.m.)
Again, I ask You Blessed Lord, keep me focused here until the end!

No comments:

Post a Comment