Tuesday, June 5, 2012

"Wow!"


Monday, June 4, 2012 (6:21 a.m.)
Tahoe Vista, CA
“Wow!”
The very first word out of my mouth this morning. Surrounded by all this beauty. The weather is constantly changing. And I am amazed. Sunny. Bright. Cloudy. Cold. Awesome. Incredible. Speechless.
(8:57 a.m.)
I keep trying to find my words. The thoughts aren’t even forming separately.
(7:00 p.m.)
After the entire day, the best I can come up with is “Thank You!” Following a dramatic day of weather, I am still in awe. We had wind, fog, rain, snow, sun, with more of the same expected through tomorrow’s lunch.
Father. My thanks to You is not empty, trite or the least bit insincere. I am heartfelt in my gratitude. You have blessed us with quiet opportunities today and I am indeed truly grateful. Thank You. Thank You for Your love. Thank You for Your beauty. And thank You for our opportunity to appreciate You and all this. We love You so very much Dear Father. Thank You. Amen.
(171 words ~ 7:12 p.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment