Friday, June 8, 2012

everyone needs...


Thursday, June 7, 2012 (7:21 a.m.)
Tahoe Vista, CA
Thank You Jesus,
I woke up with another song. This one I recognized from church but couldn’t place it. Just when I thought I’d have to start humming a few notes to see if anyone recognized it, three words came to me. “Everyone needs compassion.”
Truer words Lord! Thank You that I could find the lyrics to Mighty to Save on the very first search. Thank You that everything I needed to execute the finding was in place. Enough words to begin a search and an Internet connection with which to find it.
This week has shown me how much we rely on technology. It has been rather refreshing to realize that it’s not something we actually need all the time. Not when there are galaxies of stars to view, hikes to take and a mama bear with her three cubs to watch. Your creations are astounding. Thank You!
Now, back to the song ~ which I just realized ends with the very words the train song from yesterday began. Lord, I love the way You tie things together!
Everyone needs compassion A love that’s never failing Let mercy fall on me Everyone needs forgiveness A kindness of a Savior The hope of nations These are the things we can only find in You Blessed Jesus!
My Savior, You can move the mountains You are Mighty to save, You are Mighty to save. Forever, Author of Salvation, You rose and conquered the grave, Yes You conquered the grave You did that for us. Because we all need…
Jesus, today I ask You to remind us that everyone needs. Compassion. Forgiveness. Love. Acceptance. You!
As I continue working to discover the woman You have created me to be, I wholeheartedly ask that You’d complete this song in and through me. So take me as You find me, All my fears and failures, Fill my life again. I give my life to follow Everything I believe in, Now I surrender ~ Shine Your Light and let the whole world see, We’re singing for the glory of the risen King…Jesus
Remind me today, Dearest Lord Jesus, that everyone needs… I love You so very much and I long to represent You well. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen.
(387 words ~ 8:13 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment