Tuesday, June 5, 2012

The Breath of Life


Saturday, June 2, 2012 (6-ish a.m.)
Verdi, NV
Most Holy God,
Thank You for good sleep and safe travels. Thank You for detailed dreams concerning close friends and loved ones. Thank You for THE WAY You make me think. Thank You that I can wake up with a song (again Starlight Express) and bring it back to referencing You.
I realize You are so much bigger and grander than a created musical, yet I find such comfort in relating the song back to You.
Father God ~ we are in an area with such clear skies and bright stars. There are puffy white clouds. Such clean air. That’s what I want for our relationships. Clean and cleared air.
We get so bogged down by past hurts and slights. We think we forgive and the next thing that comes along brings what we thought was buried back to life.
We are in such a beautiful location. Surrounded by genuine awe and wonder. Enable us to breathe YOU in. “Heavenly Father,” on my slow and even inhalation. “Breathe through me” as I exhale completely.
Yes Heavenly Father, You as Your Holy Spirit ARE our Breath of Life. You breathe life into hopelessness and make things whole.
Breath of Life ~ I don’t want to go anywhere or do anything without it. Teach me what You would have me know about breathing Your life.
(235 words)

No comments:

Post a Comment