Thursday, May 10, 2012

Lion. Lamb.


Thursday, May 10, 2012 (6:38 a.m.)
Most Blessed and Holy Father God,
THANK YOU! How long has it been that You’ve woken me up with pieces of a praise and worship song? At first it was just two words. “Lion” and “Lamb”. But I recognized them as being from You. Thank You.
Then I heard the first bird of the morning. How long has it been that I have even cared about hearing the first bird as my reminder to come out and be here with You? Thank You for putting the desire deep within me. Thank You that I am not here with You out of obligation but because I genuinely want to be.
That is because of You Most Blessed God. Thank You. Thank You for the opportunity to search readings about the Lion and the Lamb. Thank You that in the seeking I also found illustrations. One was a drawing of a mighty lion seeing its own reflection as a lamb.
I don’t know what You would have me do with these words today. It wasn’t until my way out here that the rest of the song came tumbling so easily to mind. Who is like Him The Lion and the Lamb… Praise Adonai
Father, teach me what it is You would have me do with Your Truth this day. Share it. Freely. Openly. Lovingly. Honestly.Willingly. Yes. W.H.O. Willingly, honestly, openly. Who? The Lion and the Lamb? Who? Adonai. The Lord, Master, Owner, Steward Administrator.
These are big thoughts. Big enough to get me thinking of You. Again. Before even opening my eyes. Thank You. Thank You for bringing me away from myself and closer to You as I truly consider You Seated on the throne [as] Mountains bow down [and] Every ocean roars To the Lord of hosts
Thank You for the sincerest aspiration to truly Praise Adonai From the rising of the sun To the end of every day Praise Adonai All the nations of the earth All the angels and the saints Sing Praise Thank You for reminding me. For calling me. For allowing me such a privilege to come praise You. WHO? You! The Lion and the Lamb.
Thank You Jesus for all You are. All You’ve done and all You have yet to do in and through each and every one of us. Work in us all, making us into beautiful representatives of Your majestic power and gentle being.
I love You. I thank You. I praise and worship You. Thank You. Lion and Lamb. Amen.
(425 words ~ 7:58 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment