Sunday, May 27, 2012

hone


Sunday, May 27, 2012 (7:03 a.m.)
Blessed Jesus,
I woke up singing I love You Jesus to the tune of the “Conrad” song from Bye, Bye Birdie. This led me to searching a LOT of little known facts and using up quite a bit of time reading too much about many seemingly unrelated topics.
(8:11 a.m.)
I am confessing my ‘pinball brain’ to You right now. Asking that You would not only focus it, but hone it. “Hone – make sharper or more focused or efficient”. Yes, Blessed Jesus, sharpen my thoughts.
I like when You answer so quickly. Now I’m asking for Your meaning to what I have found.
Searching ‘sharpen’ in The Message I found six verses. Proverbs 27:17 stopped me in my tracks. “Your Face Mirrors Your Heart You use steel to sharpen steel, and one friend sharpens another.” Teach me what You want me to take with me from this.
I love You Jesus, Oh yes I do, I love You Jesus, And I’ll be true. When You’re not near me, I’m blue. Oh, Jesus, I love You!
I truly do Love You Most Holy Friend and Savior. Work in me. Teach me. Guide and direct me that I will live my days according to Your will. Thank You for Your love and sacrifice. I love You. Amen.
(221 words ~ 9:40 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment