Tuesday, June 15, 2010

peace

Tuesday, June 15, 2010 (8:07 a.m.)

Loving Lord,

How blessed I am by having You in my life! For so long I have tried doing things in my own strength and power with such negative outcomes. Learning to trust and depend on You is absolutely mind boggling! There is such a calmness, a peace [You know the one? “…which is far more wonderful than the human mind can understand” (Philippians 4:7)]

Lord, You are so good. So kind. So loving. So perfect. How I thank You for providing our every need. Even while considering what I might say to You, music again began in my head. Not knowing what the song was, I got to enter the few words that were coming to mind and before I knew it, I am again singing Wonderful, powerful Merciful, You are beautiful Wonderful, powerful Jesus is Your name

Yep! Peace! It just washes over me as I relax and lean into You. Again I find myself saying the same words. You are so good, so kind…

Thank You Lord that You ARE the Keeper of the stars, Lord of time and space and I get to live my life, lifting up Your name Lover of my heart, God who came to save Thank You for the cross, and the life You gave… Hallelujah Jesus… You are the Everlasting God… Hallelujah Jesus, my Lord, beautiful You are

Lord, thank You for every single thing You do (and have done) that allows me to experience this life in and with You. Thank You for this incredible peace that absolutely surpasses all understanding. Lord, how I thank You and ask that I would use everything that You have so generously given me to share this wonderful, powerful, merciful, beautiful peace with all.

I love You Lord. I thank You. And I ask that You would again bless this day with Your perfect peace. Thank You. Amen.

(320 words ~ 8:46 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment