Saturday, May 18, 2024

whatever

 Wednesday, May 15, 2924 (2:31 a.m.)


♪And I will Make Room for You To do whatever You want to♪


Thank You Father for the perfect song with which to awaken. ♪Here is where I lay it down Every burden every crown This is my surrender This is my surrender… Every lie and every doubt… Your way is better… You’re all I’m chasing now…♪


Your way IS better Lord! Thank You for working in, with, by, through and for each of us. Pointing us to You. Drawing us to You.


Psalm 116:7 TPT

(5:10 a.m.)


♪…I feel unqualified for what You’re calling me to…  broken people are exactly who You use… So give me faith like Daniel in the lion’s den Give me hope like Moses in the wilderness Give me a heart like David, Lord be my defense So I can face my giants with Confidence…♪ Make it so we face these giants with confidence Dear Lord!


2 Corinthians 12:9

1 Corinthians 1:27

(5:29 a.m.)


I am loved I’ve been blessed beyond all measure! …I am Counting Every Blessing …. You were there [are here!] in the valley of shadows You were there [are here] in the depth of my sorrows You’re my strength, my hope for tomorrow I’ve been [I AM!] blessed beyond all measure♪


No comments:

Post a Comment