Sunday, May 19, 2024

a miracle of hope

 Sunday, May 19, 2024 (6:02 a.m.)

Blessed God,


I’m looking to You to do all in, with, by, through and for me that I cannot possibly do for myself right now. Like even consider getting out of bed for the day.


Lord, thank You that You are still good. Great. Glorious. Gracious (Psalm 145:5-8). I’m saying what I’ve been taught. Asking You to come and bolster me. Yes. Support. Improve. Make stronger.


I need You Father. To prop me up. Empower and enable me to take the very next step. I’m confessing fear to You right now.


Thank You that You Word has an answer to that! 2 Timothy 1:7, “for God did not give us a spirit of fear, but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind” (Young’s Literal Translation).


I want to trust You Lord. To full on depend that You know exactly what You are doing.


I need You to work a miracle in me. A miracle of hope.


1 Corinthians 13:13. Easy-to-Read Version. “So these three things continue: faith, hope, and love. And the greatest of these is love.”


Yes Father. Keep bringing me back to the hope we have in You. And Your Word of Truth and promises.


♪Singing, oh Lord, keep me in the moment Help me live with my eyes wide open ‘Cause I don’t wanna miss what You have for me… When I wake up in the morning, Lord, touch my heart Don’t let me stray, I just wanna stay where You are… Keep me in the moment…♪


I love You. I need You. I trust You. I want You. Thank You for who and all You are. Use me today. Exactly as You know is best. And only as You alone are able. Thank You. Praise You. Amen.

(300 words ~ 6:54 a.m.)



No comments:

Post a Comment