Sunday, May 5, 2024

faith, hope and trust

 Sunday, May 5, 2024 (5:35 a.m.)

Blessed Holy God,


Help! I’m at a loss. When do I push? How long do I wait? Keep me trusting YOU Dear Lord.


♪Trust in You Lord with all my heart In all my ways Acknowledge You And You will direct my path♪ (Proverbs 3:5-6).


♪Trust in You♪ [Lauren Daigle] begins immediately. Thank You Father. I do. 


“And so, Lord, where do I put my hope? My only hope is in You” (Psalm 39:7). I confess to You my feelings of helplessness.


Thank You that I get to bring all my thoughts and feelings before You. Hope. Fear. Trust. Doubts. Knowing. Trusting. Believing. Depending on You to be all Your Word promises You are.


Strong. Comforting. Immutable. There’s another new to me word! Unchangeable. Fixed. Set. Well established. Unshakeable.


Yes Father, I count on You to be and do all You say You are and will. Deuteronomy 32:4. “He is the Rock; His deeds are perfect. Everything He does is just and fair. He is a faithful God who does no wrong; how just and upright He is!”


The Life Recovery Bible comment for verses 3-4 lists You as "glorious, strong, perfect, just and fair, faithful, upright.” Reminding us “to take time to rejoice in who God is and praise Him for His greatness. He is the Rock - our foundation for a stable life. His work in our life is perfect. We need to recognize God’s ability to help us and then allow Him to do His mighty work on our behalf.”


Yes please Blessed God. You ARE our firm foundation! Do all You must. Keep us steady. As only You are able!


“Now all glory to God, who is able, through His mighty power at work within us, to accomplish infinitely more than we might ask or think” (Ephesians 3:20). Yes Father. You know Your will. Your way. Your plans. Align me with them as You know is best.


♪… Letting go of every single dream I lay each one down at Your feet Every moment of my wandering Never changes what You see I’ve tried to win this war, I confess My hands are weary, I need Your rest Mighty warrior, King of the fight No matter what I face, You’re by my side 


♪… When You don’t move the mountains I’m needing You to move When You don’t part the waters I wish I could walk through When You don’t give the answers As I cry out to You I will trust, I will trust, I will Trust in You


Father God, I sing out to You because I really don’t know what else to do.


♪… You are my strength and comfort You are my steady hand You are my firm foundation The Rock on which I stand Your ways are always higher Your plans are always good There’s not a place where I’ll go You’ve not already stood♪


Blessed, Loving, Glorious God, do all You must that we will follow Your perfect lead. We are wanderers. Not knowing where we’re going. Nor how to get there. And we trust You Lord.


Yes Father. We DO trust You! We trust that our ultimate destination is home with You. And our way there is through Jesus (John 14:6). “For ‘Everyone who calls on the name of the LORD will be saved’” (Romans 10:13).


We trust You to be good, Dearest God. Great. Glorious. And gracious (Psalm 145:5-8). Do all You must to Your good and perfect end. All of our hope, faith and trust are in You.


My Life Is In You Lord My strength is in You, Lord My hope is in You, Lord In You, it’s in You I will praise You with all of my life I will praise You with all of my strength With all of my life With all of my strength All of my hope is in You♪


Blessed Father, do what only You are able. We love, need, trust and want You. Use us. Thank You. Praise You. Amen.

(638 words ~ 6:46 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment