Tuesday, May 7, 2024

a dot of importance

 Tuesday, May 7, 2024 (3:29 a.m.)

Thank You God,


There was uninterrupted sleep. Thank You.


Waking to a song sung on Sunday. Thank You that I made sure to put a dot of importance next to it in the notes I took.


♪… There’s a joy that overwhelms our souls Cause we know, our God is in control Overflow, let Your favor pour out, Jesus This is the day that the Lord has made We will rejoice and be glad in it… We’ll rejoice, we’ll rejoice and be glad in it


♪Leave behind what happened yesterday ‘Cause today there’s a new thing happening…♪ This one line repeats five more times. I think there’s something of great significance here.


Yes! Noteworthiness. Power. Influence. The smile of accepting contentment that comes with each new-to-me line points back to You. Every single time.


♪There’s a Light that shines with hope and grace Fills the sky with new mercy each day We’re alive, let Your Glory pour out Jesus… This is the day…♪


Thank You Father. This IS the day that You have made. I WILL rejoice and be glad in it! While the song has been reimagined, Your Truth stays the same. Yesterday. Today. And forever. Just like Jesus! (Hebrews 13:8).


Thank You for the work You are doing in, with, by, through and for us. Keep us in Your great and glorious steadfastness. Knowing. Trusting. Believing.


“Remember that every good gift comes to us from God. He only does what will help us. He is our Father in heaven. He made everything in the sky that gives us light. Those things [troubles, our own thoughts] do not give us the same light all the time. They change, but God does not change” (James 1:18 EasyEnglish Bible).


♪You stay the same through the ages Your love never changes There may be pain in the night But joy comes in the morning And when the oceans rage I don’t have to be afraid Because I know that You love me Your Love Never Fails


Thank You for singing to me again Dear Lord. I need, trust, love and want You. Use me exactly as You alone know is best. Thank You. Praise You. Amen.


(373 words ~ 5:00 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment