Monday, May 20, 2024

♪merry, merry month of May♪

 Monday, May 20, 2024 (4:25 a.m.)

Thank You Father,


Yes. Thank You! You’ve provided us quite the village this month. This ♪merry, merry month of May♪


Thank You for songs Lord. And such easy access to listening to them. This morning it’s already been ♪Make Room♪ and ♪You Are So Beautiful♪


Thank You also for inspiring quotes that allude to the importance of community. “Without… nothing works.”


Father, we are in need of a more closely built community. One that allows for the personal differences we each have. As well as our own opinions and choices. Let us become a band of caregivers that can truly come together loving and respecting one another. Ever remembering the importance of speaking Truth in love (Ephesians 4:15).


Lord God, thank You for loving us. Taking such tender care of us. Continue Your work in each of us. Teaching us the importance of truly making room for You.


♪Here is where I lay it down Every burden every crown This is my surrender This is my surrender Here is where I lay it down Every lie and every doubt This is my surrender And I will Make Room for You To do whatever You want to To do whatever You want♪


That Truth DOES bear repeating doesn’t it? To do whatever YOU want to!


Make us ready, willing and able to serve You and each other in the process. Loving You, others and ourselves as You would have it. With whole hearts, minds, bodies and souls (Mark 12:30-31).


Thank You Father. ♪This IS my surrender♪ Use me. Exactly as You know is best. I love, need, trust and want You. Thank You. Praise You. Amen.


(286 words ~ 5:01 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment