Thursday, May 9, 2024

I believe!

 Tuesday Thursday, May 9, 2024 (4:06 a.m.)

Thank You Daddy God!


♪I keep fighting voices in my mind that say I’m not enough Every single lie that tells me I will never measure up Am I more than just the sum of every high and every low? Remind me once again just who I am because I need to know Ooh


You Say I am loved when I can’t feel a thing You say I am strong when I think I am weak And You say I am held when I am falling short And when I don’t belong, oh, You say I am Yours A I believe, oh, I believe What You say of me I believe♪


Oh yes Blessed God and Father. I believe! I do. I believe You to be good. Great. Glorious. Gracious (Psalm 145:5-8). Kind. Able (Ephesians 3:20).


Yes! Able. “Now glory be to You, who by Your mighty power at work within us is able to do far more than we would ever dare to ask or even dream of - infinitely beyond our highest prayers, desires, thoughts, or hopes.” YES!


♪Letting go of every single dream I lay each one down at Your feet Every moment of my wandering Never changes what You see I’ve tried hard to win this war, I confess My hands are weary, I need Your rest Mighty Warrior, King of the fight No matter what I face, You’re by my side


♪When You don’t move the mountain I’m needing You to move When You don’t part the  waters I wish I could walk through When You don’t give the answers As I cry out to You I will trust, I will trust I will Trust In You 


Holy Blessed Father God, the Truth is, You know what tomorrow brings There’s not a day ahead You have not seen So in all things be my life and breath I want what You want, Lord, and nothing less♪


Blessed God, thank You. You continue blessing us. In the most unexpected ways. Smiles from others. Flowers! Duck eggs. Completely unimagined gifts of life You’ve created.


♪I tried to fit You in the walls inside my mind I try to keep you safely in between the lines I try to put You in the box that I’ve designed I try to pull You down so we are eye to eye When did I forget that You’ve always been the King of the World? I try to take life back right out of the hands of the King of the world How could I make You so small When You’re the One who holds it all

(5:24 a.m.)


Now, after another bit of sleep, the song I woke with yesterday. Time Passages. Do You have something to tell me here?

11:25 a.m.)

♪You’re a Good, Good Father…♪


Micah 7:7 “As for me, I look to the LORD for His help. I wait confidently for God to save me, and my God will certainly hear me.”

(512 words ~ 4:06 p.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment