Saturday, May 18, 2024

kindnesses

 Friday, May 17, 2024 (7:25 a.m.)

Fontana Kaiser Hospital

So God,


Here we are. Wanting to want what we have. Unsure exactly what that is. Holding ALL with open hands.


You are still good. Great. Glorious. Gracious (Psalm 145:5-8). We depend on all You say to be true.


Thank You Lord for the blessings You continue providing us. Kind people. Continued medical care. More kind people.


Yes Father. Thank You for kindness. Jokes. Singing. Smiling. Staying our minds and standing firmly on Your loving kindness. Yes. And on the kindnesses of strangers.


We love You Lord. ♪And we lift our voice To worship You Oh our souls rejoice Take joy, our King In what You hear May it be a sweet, sweet sound In Your ear♪


(8:40 a.m.)

Blessed Father,


Talk with me about this cloud/crowd of witnesses (Hebrews11:1) we have surrounding us. And of course, Your gracious favor and power working best in our weaknesses (2 Corinthians 12:9).


Just when I think I’m very near to the end of this thread onto which I am holding, Your Word is here to remind me of Your Truth and promises. Thank You Father. Praise You Lord!

(1:39 p.m.)


And here we are. More kind people. Sharing their own special brand of kindnesses. Doctors. Nurses. Case Workers. Housekeeping. You name it. Kind people all the way around.


We just received a gut punch Father. Even as I was preparing to not know what to do with it, You reminded me. ♪I Raise a Hallelujah With everything inside of me… I will watch the darkness flee… in the middle of the mystery… Fear, you lost your hold on me♪


Thank You Father. I DO know, trust, depend

(10:23 p.m.)


Sleep happened. And then it was gone. I’d like to get back there. I love, need, trust and want You Lord. Do all that only You are able!


No comments:

Post a Comment