Saturday, May 4, 2024

important Truth

 Saturday, May 4, 2024 (4:13 a.m.)

How absolutely PERFECT are You Dear Lord?!


Thank You for the ways You call my attention back to You. ♪Well You know I can’t sleep at night♪ Who’s that? Oh. The Mamas and Papas. And the title? Perfect! ♪I Call Your Name♪


Yes! That’s EXACTLY what I did most of this very long sleep challenged night. Much more softly than I am now. “Jesus!” Thank You.


There IS joy in the morning (Psalm 30:5d). Automatic sprinkler sounds that were not supposed to go on this morning. No. That can’t be right. Further investigating and yes, the “off” dial hadn’t registered the change.


Proving once again that we can do everything we think we are supposed to and things still go awry. Thank You Jesus. Circumstances may very well be seen by us in one light. Thank You for teaching us the important Truth of Psalm 119:105.


“Thy Word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.” How supremely blessed we are to know Your Truth, that we will truly be set free (John 8:32). Thank You Father.


♪Don’t You know I can’t take it I don’t know who can I’m not gonna make it I’m not that kind of (wo)man♪


Turning more deeply into Your Word, I find John 8:12. Jesus, the Light of the World Jesus speaking to the people at the temple. “I am the light of the world. If you follow me, you won’t have to walk in darkness, because you will have the light that leads to life.”


♪Someday We’ll Be Together… Yes we will, yes we will (Say, someday, we’ll be together) Some sweet day♪


Father, how truly I thank You for having us. Blessing us. Keeping us. Making Your face shine upon us. Being gracious to us. Turning Your face toward us. Smiling. And giving us peace” (Numbers 6:24-26).


There is so very much for us to be grateful for Lord. Singing. Smiling. Standing and staying our minds on the important Truth of Your Word. Yes! ♪Thy Word is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path♪


A Bible study leader and guest poster named Beth Harris says, “God’s Word is a lamp that shows us how to live and walk; like a Spiritual compass. His Word illuminates the path for each step and, keeps us from missteps and wrong turns. Living without the Word of God is like trying to go somewhere you’ve never been without directions.”


Father, we are preparing to go somewhere we’ve never been and we are absolutely turning to You for direction. Guidance. Your Truth. Your best. Your will. Your way.


“Now all glory to [YOU] God, who is able, through [YOUR] mighty power at work within us, to accomplish infinitely more than we might ask or think” (Ephesians 3:20).


We are asking, seeking, knocking (Matthew 7:7) Your healing power at work within us. Make us aware and prepared, not scared Dear Lord. We love, need, trust and want You.


Have Thine Own Way, Lord! Have Thine own way! Thou art the Potter; I am the clay. Mold me and make me after Thy will, While I am waiting, yielded and still♪ Yes. Yes. Yes, Dear Lord!


I call YOUR name! Use me exactly as You know is best. Thank You. Praise You. Amen.

(567 words ~ 5:54 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment