Thursday, October 20, 2016

sovereign

Wednesday, October 19, 2016 (6:52 a.m.)
Holy God,

How I thank You. You are so good. You never change. We are blessed. And I am grateful.

Thank You Father. Thank You that You are ultimately in control.
(7:34 a.m.)

I don't usually think in terms of big words. This morning it's sovereign.

Supreme. Absolute. Ultimate. That's You! Sovereign.
(8:00 a.m.)

Chapters. Verses. Books of Your Bible speak of Your sovereignty. I confess to not often taking the time to truly explore what all it means that You are indeed sovereign.

Thank You Father. Thank You that section after verse provide the history of so many Old Testament figures coming to understand Your sovereignty. Teach me to truly consider You as sovereign. Supreme. Absolute. Unlimited. Unrestricted. God of all.

Use me this day as You know is best. We love You. And long to serve You. Make it so. As You wish. Thank You. I love You. Amen.

(154 words ~ 8:25 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment