Thursday, October 20, 2016

a great and mighty work

Monday, October 17, 2016 (6:02 a.m.)
Holy God,

I love You. You are doing a great work in me (Philippians 2:13). I noticed it yesterday. And I was thrilled. Filled with Your peace. And so incredibly grateful.
(7:11 a.m)

There was an effortlessness with our approach to getting things done yesterday. We stayed on track. There was a genuine sense of order. And accomplishment. One task flowed right into another. Even a growing negative attitude on my part was quickly usurped by the church service we attended. Thank You Father!

Thank You for the mighty work (Ephesians 3:20) You are doing in us. There is true teamwork taking place. Such as we have never known. And it's all You! Thank You God.

As we prepare to begin our day I ask You to go before, behind, beside, beneath, above and within us in every single aspect of our undertakings this day. You alone are good. You alone are God. We love You and we long to serve You. Well. Make it so Blessed God. Make it so! Thank You. We love You. Amen.
(184 words ~ 8:06 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment