Friday, October 14, 2016

Covenant of Peace

Tuesday, October 4, 2016 (1:50 p.m.)
Ruby Princess – balcony
Port of Los Angeles, San Pedro Terminal
Blessed God and Father ~

Thank You. Bless You. Praise You. Mm... Yes! Bless the Lord Oh my soul...

Thank You that I get to sit here amid NOISE ~ traffic; children; bells; whistles and experience PEACE. True peace. Not a care in the world peace. It's You, God. All You!
(2:26 p.m.)

And here I continue to sit. Breathing in deeply. Letting Your Word seep down into the depths of my soul. Reading in Ezekiel (35:26) of Your promises of blessings to come, I rest. Contentedly.
(4:45 p.m.)

Thank You Father. Thank You. How cool it is for me to come to these verses in Ezekiel looking to learn how best to bless You and here I get blessed in return.

Reading Your promises in verse 26 I glance up to verse 25 and read, “I will make a covenant of peace with them...” A covenant of peace. That's exactly how I feel right now. As thought I am experiencing promised peace.

Thank You Father. Thank You for all You have done and are currently doing within us that we are truly able to enjoy Your covenant of peace.

Thank You. We love You. Empower us to use Your blessings of peace exactly as You would have us. Thank You. We love You. Amen.
(4:57 p.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment