Tuesday, October 18, 2016

everlasting life

Tuesday, October 11, 2016 (6:19 a.m.)
Good Morning Blessed God,

Thank You for sleep. Thank You for love. Thank You for shelter. Thank You for songs. Yes. Father, thank You for the songs that so often sing themselves to me.
(7:39 a.m.)

Again this morning, it's For God so loved the world, He gave His only Son. That whosoever would believe in Him, Should not perish, but have everlasting life. Everlasting life
(8:08 a.m.)

Thank You for the opportunity to look up the added lyrics of this Kids Praise Company version of John 3:16. God (Our God) loved the (loved us) world, He (So He) gave (gave us, Our God gave us) J-e-s-u-s. God (Our God) loved the (loved us) world, (So He, gave us) Everlasting life

Mm... Everlasting life

My heart, my soul and my mind softly sing the refrains J-e-s-u-s and Everlasting life Thank You Father that in so doing I feel lulled. Calmed. Soothed.

I am here asking You to continue filling me with Your profound peace. And I am thanking You for the everlasting life I have in You. Use me this day as You wish. I love You. Thank You. Amen.
(197 words ~ 8:31 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment