Tuesday, March 10, 2015

You are good

Monday, March 9, 2015 (7:19 a.m.)

(7:53 a.m.)
Blessed Father,

There's much to do. NO thing more important than You! Thanks Dad, for all You are and all You do. Thank You for the hope You provide. Loving support. Friendships.

Father, You are so good. No matter what our circumstances, You are good! Thank You that that is a Truth on which we can stand. Depend. Trust. Situations may at times appear completely out of control, but You are good. Good. Always good.

Thank You. Thank You that even [or is it especially?] in mistakes made Your goodness shines through. Just now for instance. I was planning to look to You. A much loved perpetual calendar even confirmed my intent.

Turning the page of A Fruitful Life, my heart smiled and sighed simultaneously. “Seek the Lord and His strength, seek His face continually” (1 Chronicles 16:11). Turning immediately to The Life Recovery Bible I inadvertently went to 1 Corinthians instead.
(6:12 p.m.)
Grand Terrace living room floor

I smile even bigger now than I had earlier. With the question mark that was over my head with not finding verses that corresponded with one another easily answered, I read the comments to both sections.

Paul wrote to the believers living in Corinth, encouraging them to resolve their problems and honor You.

No comments:

Post a Comment