Tuesday, March 10, 2015

useful

Friday, March 6, 2015 (6:28 a.m.)
Redlands Community Hospital
Spine and Joint Institute
Holy God,

Thank You! You gave me opportunity to be useful.
(8:45 a.m.)

Useful. Yes. And grateful! Father, You have allowed me to “stay in my lane”. Be myself. Take one thing at a time and enjoy the ride.

Father, thank You for friendships. Thank You for teaching us to share. Ourselves and our resources. Thank You for giving us Your Word to follow. Your Word of which many hymns have been written. Holy Bible, Book Divine
(10:18 a.m.)

Useful interruptions. Learning new ways of moving and listening to our bodies. Caring individuals who truly care for others. Thank You Father. Thank You for this useful opportunity.

I get to sit here in an entirely different setting, marveling at the panoramic view of mountain ranges and canyons. The beauty is breathtaking.

I look to Your Word and find Truth all the more beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment